We always like to play with the tricks for fun or maybe the prank on our friends. Keeping the fun side in mind, we have decoded the trick for how to send blank message in Whatsapp. The trick is simple and can be implemented on Android OS.
The Whatsapp now has become the most niche instant messaging application for all the OS users. All the emojis, new features, updating the status, display pictures have now become the common way to provide the glimpse of our lives to the close people. In the time where validation on the social media tops the priority, they social apps have now become an integral part of everyone. We do not think that to make some fun via social apps can be any hazardous, and therefore we have uncovered the best Whatsapp trick how to send blank messages on Whatsapp.
Blank Messages on WhatsApp
Whether you accept the fact or not, but somewhere we all tried to create the blank message on Whatsapp just to prank our friends. When the Whatsapp had just arrived on every smartphone, we all tried to make the blank message either with the number of spaces or with some other character. We must have, in fact, seen some of our friends posting blank comments on FB or sending us the blank messages on Whatsapp or messenger. The trick to send the blank messages on Whatsapp is same as putting up the blank comments on the FB which rarely people know to use.
To know how to send the blank message on Whatsapp, we have three methods which can be used as the alternative to our readers. You can be comfortable with either anyone or all three. The motto to send the blank messages on the Whatsapp is to play pranks on the friends. They may try to reply you with the blank messages as well, but trust us, they won’t succeed. If you have the Android OS, any, then no one can now stop you to play the prank on your friends. There are many methods to do so, but we have handpicked the best three methods to send the blank messages on Whatsapp.
3 Methods to Send Blank Messages on Whatsapp
If you are convenient and comfortable with the applications, then we have the best android app for you. The NoWord app is the third party application for the android device and with the app installed, you can create the blank messages to send on Whatsapp. There are several other such apps, but the NoWord android application is the best. To install the app:
- Open settings> security> unknown sources
- Click on the direct download link given here: (Direct download link for NoWord app)
- After the NoWord installation, launch the app from the file explorer.
- The launch screen of the app will be blank empty box and below it, you will have the send tab.
- Click on the send tab and you will have the list of application on which, you would like to send the blank message.
- Select Whatsapp and then select the contact/Whatsapp group from the Whatsapp application. Your blank message will be sent to the contact.
For this method, you will have to get PC or laptop. The notepad on PC/ laptop is the most useful though most of times we have understated the notepad on it.
- First of all, open notepad editor on PC/ laptop
- Now in the notepad, type ALT+255 or ALT+0160
- Once you typed the two above mentioned keys on the notepad, you can see the blank space on your notepad.
- Now save the blank text on the PC/ laptop. You can even copy the blank space with the CTRL+C from your keyboard.
- You can transfer the file from the PC to android device either by USB cable or Bluetooth from laptop.
- You can save the file on PC/ laptop with the name, Blankspace.txt file and same name can be opened on the android device with the text viewer.
- Open the Blankspace.txt file on the text viewer and then copy the blank space by holding on it.
- Open the Whatsapp and select any contact to which you would like to send the blank message. You can even send the blank message to the Whatsapp group. Also check this article to know more about whatsapp group names.
- Paste the copied content on the Whatsapp chat window and hit the send button
- You have successfully sent the blank message on the Whatsapp.
This is the method which can be used from any smart device. You can download the character either on PC/ laptop or even on smartphone. You can find such unidentified characters from the Google or take the help from the post here.
- First of all, download the character from the link. If you are downloading the link on the PC, you can later transfer the file to the Android device with the USB cable.
- Open the downloaded character from the text editor app
- Copy the mysterious character from the app; the character will be between “”
- Paste the character on the Whatsapp chat box.
- Remove the “” symbols after pasting it. Otherwise, the message will not be seen as blank by other readers.
- Once the “” is removed, you can hit the send button and prank all your friends.
Well, these are the simple tricks to send the blank messages on Whatsapp. You can even contribute to the article if you know any other alternative for how to send the blank message on Whatsapp.